Just in case you were looking for something to do this fall......
We're gearing up for the 2015 Cross Country season. Are you? CURRENT 5th, 6th, and 7th GRADERS ATTENDING FALL CREEK VALLEY IN THE FALL... WE WANT YOU!!!!
1. Summer Conditioning: We will meet every Tuesday, 7-8pm, at the FCV track starting June 9. We will NOT meet on Tuesday June 30. ANYONE CAN COME AND RUN WITH US, SO BRING A FRIEND!!!! :)
2. Wildcat Camp: Lawrence North Cross Country will be having their annual wildcat camp for grades 5-9 on June 15th-18th at Lawrence North High School. It is from 8-10AM and is an absolute blast. We encourage ALL Bearcat Runners in town to attend the camp. The cost is $30 and even includes camp T-Shirt. If your athlete is able to attend, please email Coach Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be able to get your son or daughter registered. There is no running experience required, so bring a friend and come on out! Below is a link to more camp info. Its a ton of fun, don't miss out on this AWESOME opportunity! http://lnwildcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/LNXCWildcatCamp2015.pdf
3. Bearcat Cross Country Camp: The Bearcat Cross Country Camp will be July 27-30, 8-10am each morning. The cost will be $60 for the week again this year. Use the registration form on our website and get signed up! www.fcvxc.com
4. 6th Graders CAN participate: We provide transportation from the elementaries for Cross Country, so if you will be a 6th grader next year, you CAN participate in Cross Country.
5. Physical:Get an updated physical. It must be dated after April 1 and it will be good for the entire school year. The one used last year will NOT work.
SO... Get out and start running...alone, with a friend, with mom or dad, but get running!!!!!! Hope to see everyone out this summer! :)
Your FCVXC Coaches,